Osteopath treatment addresses muscle and joint symptoms that have recently appeared, have been long-standing, or have remained unresolved. Additionally, we undertake maintenance and preventative treatments.
Osteopath treatment can successfully manage many symptoms, including:
- Any form of spinal pain originating from disc bulges to local muscle spasms to joint sprains
- Pain related to underlying conditions – including arthritis/auto-immune issues
- Strain injuries from repetitive work, driving, gardening, or leisure sports
- Sciatica/nerve entrapment symptoms
- Muscular problems
- Also, referred pain
- Biomechanical imbalances
- Minor sports injuries: tennis/golf elbow, knees, and shoulders
- Pregnancy and post-partum posture-related aches and pains
- Gentle cranial techniques could help soothe and relax your baby or toddler
- Children at all stages of development – we will assess your child to see what might help
- Patients have also found osteopathy helpful for conditions such as headaches, digestive issues, circulatory problems, neuralgia and problems sleeping.
Furthermore, the elderly, babies, toddlers, young children, and some patients prefer more gentle techniques.
The treatment involves prolonged-release methods. These also include cranial osteopathy techniques that use the hands to enhance the body’s rhythm.
Moreover, many private health insurance policies provide coverage for osteopathy treatment. We have registered with most major health insurance companies except Bupa, Vitality, and AXA PPP.
Also, if you have questions about your pain and if we can help, please visit our Contact Us form page. Please leave a brief message. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.